Students are the pillars of future India, and they are born to achieve anything in the world. We have responsibility to lead the students to protect the nation and its law and order. Hence, we can direct them into the sports activities through which the students activities and attitudes are disciplined. Moreover, the sports activities plays crucial role among the young students to mould up physical and mental fitness. Therefore, we are specially concerning on sports activities, and engaging the students to participate in it.
An achievement report of our college in the year between 2017 and 2018.
- Our college foot ball team won third prize on 11.09.2017 in the uni level foot ball tournament conducted by Bharathiyar University. Our college team made our college reputation as the talk of the day.
- Karunya University has conducted Varloos tournaments such as Basket Ball, Volley Ball and Kabadi, our college team participated in all these events and won various prizes and made proud of us.
- Mr. Sathish Kumar, a second year student in the dept of Botany, participated ‘ Under 23 ’ level Cricket tournament and he has been selected for state level tournament on behalf of our college team. Moreover, he has exhibited his best sports skills in the University level Cricket tournament and he lead our college team to get victory. We congratulate him for having gained the reputation to our college.
- Our college Foot Ball team participated and won in Chief Minister Cup Tournament. Further, Mr. R. Ragul, our team player ,got selected in district Foot Ball Team, there by he added credits to our college reputation .
- Our Foot Ball Team won first prize in ‘ Fives ’ tournament in District level.
- Our college Foot Ball team played in District level ‘ B ’ Division tournament and won first prize.
- Our college student S. Veeramani, 3rd year wild life Biology, participated in District level marathon athletic competition and won first prize and made us feel proud.
- Mr. Ashwin, a first year student in the department of Defence, participated District level Boxing and won first prize in University level Boxing, conducted by Bharathiyar University is worth mentioning here.
- Finally, our college sportsman participated on various level at games conducted by Nilgiris H.A.D.P., and won several prizes.
- On behalf of our college we congratulate our players to achieve various levels of sports.